Friday, February 4, 2011

My New Celebrity Crush

I have three words for you today:
Nico.
Evers.
Swindell.

I'm sure you, like I, have never heard of him. But if you happen to see the upcoming Lifetime movie "William & Kate", you probably will hear of him someday. He's been cast as Prince William, and according to a website called zap2it, "You can see from his headshots that he's obviously got the Prince William good looks."

Um, excuse me!?! He's got FAR BETTER than Prince William's looks!! If people think Kate caught a prince, she should see who her TV counterpart caught! NICE!

I definitely think he falls into the "lovely...of good report, or praiseworthy" category, don't you?


*Disclaimer* These pictures are from his imdb.com profile. I do not claim to own or have any rights to them whatsoever. I just wanted you to see what he looks like. ... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment